Tune-Up Corruption RRS feed

• General discussion

• As Days Wear on wloc Tune-up 2.0 is getting worse as I attempt to run it on both me systems It's just messed up I've not seen Tune-up messed up since wloc 1.0 beta

On top of the reported known errors Tune up today froze and vista took automatic action and shut down WLOC because of something new. there was fatal error tune-up caused . Restarted vista and everything restarted fine but Tune-up has a schedule run Which I'll cancel out of. Tune-up Bugs & errors Need to be Adressed ASAP or I'll be forced to drop wloc 2.0 beta. I hope these issues get fixed soon.

If there's big issues with tune-up maybe a redesign and rebuild from the ground up needs to happen of course that might introduce new problems. All I know is the current Tune-up is messed up on both my systems with not able to run the disk clean up tool or Defrag Maybe WLOC 2.0 just needs to be a security and Virus/spyware program and do away with Tune-up for now till The new issues are resolved.   

Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:48 AM

All replies

• It would be a good idea to file a bug with a support log included.
    Sunday, July 22, 2007 1:27 PM
  • Well those logs got wiped out I had to reinstall everything to get wloc 2.0 beta to run and a report is filed I just modified it on top of all this I can't submit nothing to connects I'm getting all kinds of errors.
    Sunday, July 22, 2007 5:40 PM