Windows Phone RRS feed

• Question

• How can I ask questions about Windows Phone? Apphub doesn't recognize my Windows Live identity and when I try to sign in in Forums I get an Error in page and I can't get past it. As a result, I can't ask questions in Apphub. Is there any other way?
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:48 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can post your questions at Microsoft Answers, which can be visited at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone 

Thanks

Kun

If that helps, please mark this post as an answer thus other people with the same problems would get the suggestion.

Kun Li

STO Application Support

Server and Tools Online Operations Team

• Proposed as answer by Kenneth Lee Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by arm2000 Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:50 PM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:28 AM
  • This appears to be an reported problem, but the original user never followed up the detail request. I will link this post to the report.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can post your questions at Microsoft Answers, which can be visited at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone 

Thanks

Kun

If that helps, please mark this post as an answer thus other people with the same problems would get the suggestion.

Kun Li

STO Application Support

• Proposed as answer by Kenneth Lee Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:29 AM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:28 AM
  • There is a forum for apphub registration problem but obviously you can't post there if you don't have an account.

If you can give me consistent reproduce steps of your problem (including browser version) I can forward your question.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 4:04 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks

Kun

Kun Li

STO Application Support

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:16 PM
  • There is a forum for apphub registration problem but obviously you can't post there if you don't have an account.

If you can give me consistent reproduce steps of your problem (including browser version) I can forward your question.

Visual C++ MVP

Here are the steps:
    1. Go to AppHub
    2. Go to Forums
    3. Click SignIn
    4. Term of Use page opens up
    5. Click Accept
    6. Your profile page opens up : Step 1 my profile
    7. Type in a display name and select an icon then click Next

Now, in IE8 an "Error in page" is displayed in Status bar and nothing happens, In Firefox 4.0.1 nothing happens at all, no error. However if I do it from within VS2010 I got an Internet Explorer Script Error pop-up window:

An error has occured in the script on the page
    Line: 29
    Char: 139
    Error: Syntax error in regular expression
    Code: 0
    URL: https//users.create.msdn.com/Scripts/MicrosoftMVCValidation.js

Tried on 2 different computers both with Windows XP professional

Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:31 PM
  • This appears to be an reported problem, but the original user never followed up the detail request. I will link this post to the report.

Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:12 PM