Disallow local accounts to be turned into Microsoft-accounts RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

As the title says I'm currently trying to make it so local accounts can't be turned into Microsoft accounts (simply greying out the "turn into Microsoft account" button would work as well) .

I have already found the option to block Microsoft accounts altogether, but that also removes the option to add a Microsoft account (which I need).

It's a weird question, I know, but is there a way to configure it like this or am I out of luck?

Thank you for your time.

• Moved by Just Karl Friday, February 22, 2013 8:04 PM Looking for the proper forum
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello;

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN, TechNet and Expression sites. It is not for anything else. No products. No technologies.

As you don't provide any information on what technology you are using, I will move this to the "Where is the forum for..." forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Friday, February 22, 2013 8:04 PM
  • If you are looking at a company-wide policy, I suggest you to visit the group policy forum on technet.

Visual C++ MVP

Friday, February 22, 2013 9:20 PM