Live Mesh Mobile and My Phone Integration ? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Just an idea...
    I think it would be really nice if Microsoft My Phone and Live Mesh Mobile is integrated together

My Phone can sync all Contacts, Calendar, Task, Text Messages (SMS), and files but has limited space (200 MB) and cannot sync back to PC.
    Live Mesh Mobile has more online storage space and has ability to sync files back to PC (but no contacts and Text Messages sync ?).
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:41 PM

All replies

• We don't know what the future will hold, but I suspect that a variety of directions are under consideration.
    -steve 
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:53 PM
  • Thanks for your reples. Merry Christmas!
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 5:22 PM
  • From a consumer standpoint the purpose of Live Mesh hasn't been made clear.  For developers it has been presented as a tool for cloud based applications (which means Internet based application). Cloud based applications can use Live Mesh to save settings, user's data files, and so on. And as the person moves from one computer to another their settings and files will be available to them.
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:56 AM