Office Genuine Software RRS feed

• Question

• I am concerned that I received this notice on my computer that my Office XP Pro is not Genuine.  It was installed at DELL when I purchased my computer.  Will this software problem cause any issues?  Any way I can get this corrected for free.
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:50 AM

Answers

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:28 AM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the   Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:28 AM
  • Hello Mrs Davis,

Please do post the report that Carey asked for.

I suspect that your issue is a common one with a pretty fast, free and easy fix, but we won't know for sure until you post the report.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:16 PM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issueis assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:14 PM