transfer xp files to Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Users,  I bought a used laptop with Windows 7 in hopes of transferring at least some of the files to the new machine. Ive tried so far saving both Microsoft Outlook Express (email) and iTunes to a thumb drive. With itunes only the text portion loaded onto the thumbdrive with no success.  With Outlook Express I can find NO procedure for getting the files onto the stick. Please help.   Thanks  
    • Moved by Just Karl Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:31 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Monday, January 8, 2018 2:45 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:30 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Sandbox forum is designed for users to try out the new forums functionality. Please be respectful of others, and do not expect replies to questions asked here.

Since your post is off-topic, I am moving it to the off topic forum.

Karl

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl