none
Where to start and what should be the order of learning various Microsoft Azure services/products

Question

• Hello Guys,

My background first. I am working on Dot Net platform for more than 7 years now as a Software Developer mainly with C#. I have been mainly working on XAML based techs like WPF and Silverlight with some exposure to ASP.Net and AngularJS etc. I am also good with Entity Framework for ORM and SQL Server for database.

Now I am looking to develop my skills mainly around various aspects of Microsoft Azure platform. I am familiar with very basics of Azure like how it can be used as various different models like IAAS(VMs etc), PAAS(like Web APP hosting, SQL Azure etc) and SAAS(Office 365, VisualStudio Online etc).

Questions :

When I look on Products/Services page on Azure website (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/services/), there are more than 50 items are listed. This where I find myself confused about where to start digging dipper in to individual product/service. 

Q1 : So is there any good order to start looking into these products/services based on my technical background?

Q2 : Any good source available to gather conclusive technical understanding about various products/services listed on above mentioned page? 

• Edited by Nikhil Thaker Friday, April 15, 2016 9:04 AM
    • Moved by litdev Friday, April 15, 2016 5:16 PM
    Friday, April 15, 2016 9:03 AM

Answers

All replies