none
Did Vista SP2 upgrade cause WLW format problems for anyone?

Question

• I've been using WLW for about a month and it's been great. When writing posts the font size was always set at 10 points which was the format of my blogs. When I opened up WLW to use today I noticed that as I started to write a post the font size was tiny, probbaly 8 points or less... and very hard to read. This is only in the editing window within WLW. When I publish the post the font shows up as the correct size on my blog. I did not do anything to my original blog settings to the font size or make any other changes within WLW. The ONLY thing that has changed between my use of WLW last week (when the font size was OK) and today is that I upgraded to Windows Vista Service Pack 2 over the weekend on the PC that I have WLW on.

I'm posting here to see if anyone else has had this problem after a Vista upgrade. Also, is there is a way to set the default font size and style for all posts within WLW? It's a real hassle now to change the font size on every post I write. And I really need to change it since the font size is so small it's difficult to read.
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:19 PM