Broadcom Corporation driver update for Broadcom 43142 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Recently I upgraded Window 8.1 to 10 and lost Wi-Fi connection on my desktop. All Window 10 upgrades went through except

Broadcom Corporation driver update for Broadcom 43142 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter (which is not available yet according to Microsoft).

Im trying to play with Bluetooth settings and after couple of attempts its working, but not automatically or with manual connection.

Costco is already scheduled pick up for replacement of WI-FI adapter (i still have the warranty).

I really don't know what to do. The adapter was already changed once  long time ago with no difference.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Lana,

Thank you for your post. Windows Forms General forum is aim to discuss client application development using Windows Forms controls and features. Based on your description, your question is more related to in use of Windows 10. Please post your question on Windows Community forum for dedicated support.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:32 AM