Student Rock star RRS feed

• Question

• Can any one tell me in what way Student  rock star will benifit me
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:50 AM

All replies

• student rockstar is a contest in which earning points get u to higher ranks... if u r ranked among first five hundred u will get chance to be a microsoft student partner.

and the advantages of being a microsoft student partner are that you get interview opportunities at IDC, MSITI and SMSG. In addition, you could get invited for Microsoft premium developer forum, meeting leading industrialists and heads of Microsoft in India etc. You could also get invited to the global student partner summit !

Along with all this, you receive an official letter confirming that you are a student partner with Microsoft. MSDN Premium Subscription, Vista(Business Edition), Resource DVDs, Books, USB Sticks, an official Microsoft student partner id, visiting cards, student partner t-shirts, caps are some of the other things that could come to you as a result of being a student partner with Microsoft !

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:09 AM
  • Well Student Rockstar is one of the best competitions i have ever participated in. It is so well managed and informative. You can participate in so many good contests that are being organized as part of this competition, get to know about things from knowledge base and then keep urself updated by user announcements.
    After all the prizes are added benefits. Keep rocking..
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:57 PM
  • please refer to the site. it will clear all your doubts.
    Friday, March 16, 2007 12:57 PM