unable to choose a course from the elelvate america voucher RRS feed

• Question

• bug -
    from this page -

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/productSelection.aspx

when i choose my free  course allowed me by an elevate america voucher, i repeated get this message
    “We cannot process your selection(s) because you have an incorrect number of products chosen.  Please verify that you have selected the number of products that appear in the instructions after the asterisk” 

but i am only choosing one course, and there is no asterisk, anywhere on that page.   thanks microsoft, for wasting 2 hours of my day. 

Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:14 PM

Answers

• I got the same message when I was using Firefox but as soon as I clicked the "IE Tab" add-on I have installed and used the IE engine everything worked fine so I assume using IE itself would also have worked.
    • Proposed as answer by dkjorgi Wednesday, November 4, 2009 11:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by FJ2008 Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:40 PM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2009 11:50 AM

All replies

• Hi there,
    Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will be happy to assist you to put you in touch with the people who can help resolve your issue.
    Thanks,
    Farooq Jiwani.
    Farooq Jiwani Microsoft E-Learning www.microsoft.com/elearning
    • Proposed as answer by FJ2008 Friday, July 31, 2009 7:39 PM
    Friday, July 31, 2009 7:39 PM
  • bug -
    from this page -

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/productSelection.aspx

when i choose my free  course allowed me by an elevate america voucher, i repeated get this message
    “We cannot process your selection(s) because you have an incorrect number of products chosen.  Please verify that you have selected the number of products that appear in the instructions after the asterisk” 

but i am only choosing one course, and there is no asterisk, anywhere on that page.   thanks microsoft, for wasting 2 hours of my day. 

Hello -
    I have run into the same problem. I will email you as above.
    Friday, July 31, 2009 10:32 PM
  • I got the same message when I was using Firefox but as soon as I clicked the "IE Tab" add-on I have installed and used the IE engine everything worked fine so I assume using IE itself would also have worked.
    • Proposed as answer by dkjorgi Wednesday, November 4, 2009 11:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by FJ2008 Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:40 PM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2009 11:50 AM