none
szabibubu64@gmail.com RRS feed

• Question

• Jó estét.Kérdésem a következő lenne.Az xbox live szolgáltatásban a profilnevet átváltoztattuk , DE NEM az xbox konzolon hanem számítógépen az xbox live szolgáltatásba belépve.Így a konzolon már nem lehet belépni a profillal.!!Így az xbox live szolgáltatást sem tudom használni.Mit lehet tenni ez ügyben?Ezért kérem a segítségüket.Előre is köszönöm.
    Monday, April 15, 2013 6:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• Ez a fórum kérdések csak.Be kell, hogy tegye fel kérdését az XBox Live támogatása területén.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/default.aspx

For the Hungarian deprived:

(This is for forum issues only.  You need to post your question in the XBox Live support area.)

Monday, April 15, 2013 6:44 PM
  • Would it be in English, I could propably help you out there but the Google Translator doesn't really do a good job:

Good evening. My question would be the following. Xbox Live profile name changed to, but not the Xbox console, but the computer logged on Xbox LIVE. Thus, the console does not have to enter a profile.! So I can not use the Xbox Live service. What can you do about it? So I ask for your help. Thanks in advance.

As an information, Microsoft has had problems about the Xbox Live service, the console and some Minecraft saved games the last few days.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:41 AM