xbox one RRS feed

• Question

• ive been looking into the xbox one and ive seen allot i like. i like how it looks and how much it has come from the 360, but i got many questions. what are all the things like the 8 core processor, iam not a system guru or any of the internet connection stuff. please clariffy. and one other thing. i really really rreally " i cant say enough" but when i buy a new system i want the system to be able to play old games from the system before"as in the 360"  for instance i bought gears of war 3 stuff dlc and i wont be able to use it in xbox one. i bought the expensive stuff rams shadow.  all i ask is you guys make 360 games playable on the xbox one. if you do that i will be the first buyer of the xbox one.  also congrats on the xbox.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:02 PM

Answers

All replies

• Triston01 --

You have erroneously posted your comments in a user forum dedicated to Microsoft Project, a project management application.  I would recommend you repost your comments in a user forum dedicated to the Xbox gaming system.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:16 AM
  • iam not the smartest

but how do i do that.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:25 AM
  • Triston01 --

I thought there was a Microsoft user forum dedicated to the Xbox gaming system, but I cannot find one.  However, if you do a search in Google or Bing using the keywords Xbox user forum, I think you will find a number of user forums available to you.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:40 AM
  • Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:30 PM
  • Ah, sage advice from what I perceive to be an Xbox owner.  :)  Thanks for helping!

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:29 AM
  • thanks ill look

Friday, May 24, 2013 8:28 PM
  • I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THE XBOX ONE, AND I GET A CRAPPY PIECE OF JUNK!!! SERIOUSLY MICROSOFT?!?!?!?!?!
    Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:43 PM