Windows Live One Care RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to renew my subscription before it runs out.  Got it renewed, but can't get the billing info changed to a new credit card account number.  I get to the "How do I use a new payment method" help instructions, but can go no further.  I click on the highlighted billing and account management website, which takes me back to the same page I am clicking on for help.   Also thought this was weird.  I got a message when I clicked to renew that I was getting a free 6 months extension, due to the fact that it will not be sold anymore in 2010.  Then, I got a notice that the subscription is renewed for 1 year, and will be billed on the expriation date.  Well, they won't get paid with an old credit card account number!  And I don't want to lose my internet protection.  What do I do?  Is there suck a thing as a phone number I can call for help?????????
    Monday, June 1, 2009 2:45 AM

Answers

• Send an e-mail with One care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Monday, June 1, 2009 3:00 AM

All replies

• Send an e-mail with One care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Monday, June 1, 2009 3:00 AM
  • Here are some of the things that you can try

(1)Go to billing.microsft.com
    sign in with your live id and password that is associated with your subscription
    under my services you will see the Windows Live One Care, check for it's status (Enabled/Disabled/Suspended/Cancelled)
    Click on the status,i.e: Disabled, it will show you details of your subscription
    click on the Add Payment Method
    you will have to fill-up the form with the correct credit card information
    After doing so, you should see if your subscription status has been changed.

[Removed]
    These two steps were helpful enough for me, hope it works for you too.

-----
    bayabasgirl29

• Edited by JimR1Moderator Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:09 PM Removed support phone number.
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:02 PM