is there any qualified individual Like Google? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does adCenter has any agent like Google.

Qualifed Individual from Google sometimes charged advertisers for their Ad Campeign. However the individual i came across, did up a wonderful job and pardon me all the time and effort i needed to learn before i can set up my ads.

I was hoping that adCenter might have appointed such agency to provide such service to save me all the hassle. If do, a listing will be great.

THANKS!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 3:56 PM

All replies

• Yes, there are agencies and tool providers that provide such services for adCenter. I will look into making the list available.

In the meantime, save yourself some $ ! It's not that hard to set things up. Do you have a specific question? I would be happy to help.

Jeff Dillon, Microsoft adCenter API Technical Support
    Monday, May 14, 2007 3:29 PM
  • I will say, from first hand experience, that Microsoft's account reps have been very helpful in managing and updating campaigns, adgroups, keywords, etc.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 8:27 PM
  • There is a company that I have used in the past called WebMetro. Contact info on their site webmetro.com. They have been doing search ad marketing for over ten years and have a proprietary system that helps streamline all of the work and reporting. Tell them that An1mal sent you, they'll treat you right.  : )
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:13 PM