Excel file converssion RRS feed

• Question

• Recently switched from XP to Windows 8.  Now I am unable to use my existing Execl files.  Is there a program that will automatically do that.
    • Moved by Forrest Guo Friday, December 7, 2012 5:12 AM (From:Excel for Developers)
    Saturday, December 1, 2012 12:45 PM

Answers

• Hi NoHope1050,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

According to your description, I think your issue is an end user issue. I suggest you repost it on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

The experts there are more familiar with your issue and may give you more suggestions or workarounds.

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Friday, December 7, 2012 5:11 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2012 4:03 PM

All replies

• Hello:

For the purpose of other forum members, which of the following did you do:

(1) Upgrade an existing XP, Vista or Win7 system to Windows 8 using a retail upgrade disk?

(2) Purchased a new computer with Windows 8 and then tried to use the Excel?

What version of Excel are you using?

Regards,

Rich Locus, Logicwurks, LLC

http://www.logicwurks.com

Saturday, December 1, 2012 11:54 PM
  • Hi NoHope1050,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

According to your description, I think your issue is an end user issue. I suggest you repost it on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

The experts there are more familiar with your issue and may give you more suggestions or workarounds.

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Friday, December 7, 2012 5:11 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2012 4:03 PM