Error with Visual C++ RRS feed

• Question

• While I was (attempting) to install the Berliner Platz 1 CD-ROM disk that I have for my language class in college, I ran into an issue. When I told the disk to run, this popped up: http://i34.tinypic.com/2ajdhed.png
    I have to have the software installed relatively quickly (by tomorrow evening, if at all possible), but seeing that this error keeps popping up that is next to impossible. Can anyone help me?

Best,
    Shannon
    • Moved by nobugz Sunday, October 5, 2008 8:07 PM not a progr q (Moved from Visual C++ General to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Sunday, October 5, 2008 5:41 PM

Answers

•  Hello Shannon,

As i understand that you are getting that error message after installing the the Berliner Platz 1 CD-ROM disk. So in that case, there may be the problem with the software/application that you are installing form the CD. So I request you to kindly contact the application support team of that particular application.

Hope that helps!

Please revert in case of any queries.

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani, Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, October 17, 2008 8:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:09 AM
    Friday, October 17, 2008 8:27 AM

All replies

• This is a forum for developers who use Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE) to create source code in the C++ language. It has nothing to do with software other than the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.

The program you are using is built in Visual C++, but nobody outside the manufacturer's organization can release a fixed version for you. If you see this error, contact the appropriate support organization within the vendor of the program you're trying to use (and yes, that vendor might be Microsoft. A lot of Microsoft products are created in Visual C++).

MSMVP VC++
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, October 17, 2008 8:18 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, October 17, 2008 8:19 AM
    Sunday, October 5, 2008 7:44 PM
  •  Hello Shannon,

As i understand that you are getting that error message after installing the the Berliner Platz 1 CD-ROM disk. So in that case, there may be the problem with the software/application that you are installing form the CD. So I request you to kindly contact the application support team of that particular application.

Hope that helps!

Please revert in case of any queries.

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani, Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Friday, October 17, 2008 8:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:09 AM
    Friday, October 17, 2008 8:27 AM