Lack of Customer Service as promised 24/7 help RRS feed

• General discussion

• There appears to be many unhappy people regarding the lack of technical support.  When will you make the 800 number available for personal, direct support to customers who are having difficulty getting this program to work for them.  We are not alone, for every one that writes to you, there are thousands who are frustrated as well. 

I am disappointed in this program.  If I do not receive assistance soon, I will take my business elsewhere, and believe me with the way the internet discussions travel the world, you will lose customers for this service.  Either stand behind your product promises of 24/7 support and make it work or you will continue to lose more customers.  This is not customer service.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:25 PM

All replies

• See this post - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Note that I agree that the phone number should be in the retail box and available more easily for someone having problems validating their subscription, but since I am only a volunteer moderator and don't work for Microsoft, I can only tell you that 24x7 support is available for *all* OneCare users - paid and trial - via email. Phone and chat support requires validation of the subscription.

-steve

Friday, April 11, 2008 1:13 AM