portingkit RRS feed

• Question

• hello, I have a problem please help me soon!

I'm using microframeworkpk_v4_1 and arm7 and I install some software such as gnude1.2, sourceryg++-2013.11-30-i686-mingw32 ,sourceryg++-2013.11-32-arm for gcc compiler in my windows laptop. but when I use command prompt and run "MSBUILD.EXE /t:build/p:flavor=release;memory=flash" command for TinyCLR of iMXS folder from microframeworkpk_v4_1, I have an error "MSB4057"! I don't know how can i solve this problem. I'm beginner so please explain with detailes! One said you need to configure the release portion of the build, and then
    rebuild, but i don't know how can i do this!:(

can you give me proper configure of  release portion of the build?

my error command prompt is: The target "build/p:flavor=release" does not exist in the project.1

Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:47 PM

All replies

• hello, I have a problem please help me soon!

I'm using microframeworkpk_v4_1 and arm7 and I install some software such as gnude1.2, sourceryg++-2013.11-30-i686-mingw32 ,sourceryg++-2013.11-32-arm for gcc compiler in my windows laptop. but when I use command prompt and run "MSBUILD.EXE /t:build/p:flavor=release;memory=flash" command for TinyCLR of iMXS folder from microframeworkpk_v4_1, I have an error "MSB4057"! I don't know how can i solve this problem. I'm beginner so please explain with detailes! One said you need to configure the release portion of the build, and then
    rebuild, but i don't know how can i do this!:(

can you give me proper configure of  release portion of the build?

my error command prompt is: The target "build/p:flavor=release" does not exist in the project.1

• Merged by JuneT Friday, December 27, 2013 3:30 PM duplicate question
    Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:54 PM
  • is this a Sync Framework question?
    Friday, December 27, 2013 3:27 PM