none
"Move" a thread is dead

Question

• The "Move" option to move a thread doesn't do anything but freeze the session. I've confirmed this with both IE and Chrome.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:26 AM

Answers

• I emailed them and they say the issues are resolved. I was able to move a test thread albeit a bit slow.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:29 AM

All replies

• I can confirm this. I know the forums were completely offline for around 30 minutes about 6PM CDT I suspect there are some issues. I'll send an email letting them know shortly.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:31 AM
  • I emailed them and they say the issues are resolved. I was able to move a test thread albeit a bit slow.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:29 AM
  • Currently I can move thread with its replies properly.

Alexis Zhang

http://mvp.microsoft.com/zh-cn/mvp/Jie%20Zhang-4000545
    http://blogs.itecn.net/blogs/alexis

| The "Move" option to move a thread doesn't do anything but freeze the session. I've confirmed this with both IE and Chrome.
    |

Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:38 PM