none
account verification RRS feed

• Question

• I received this error message when posting a question

Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

Could you verify my account please?

Thank you

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:51 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please verify your account posting in this sticky thread.

For any future people who stumble across this thread, please click the link below and look for the current verification thread as a 
    sticky:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug
    (Courtesy of Mike Laughlin).

Thanks & Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 11:56 AM
  • Thanks for the respond.

My question is: until it will be verified (after the particiaption on the forum), how can I do to post images? The images are almost necessar to explain my issue or at least make it clear.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:14 PM
  • My question is: until it will be verified (after the particiaption on the forum), how can I do to post images? The images are almost necessar to explain my issue or at least make it clear.

Afraid you cannot until verification is done.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:17 PM
  • My question is: until it will be verified (after the particiaption on the forum), how can I do to post images? The images are almost necessar to explain my issue or at least make it clear.

What Dave said.

Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 2:21 PM