See computers linked to my product PINs RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have 4 PC using 2 OneCare PINs (licenses). How can I see which computer is using which license? I logged in and found my list of PINs (there are 3, I think one is expired but I cannot find a way to tell). I would kind of expect that once I found this PIN list I would be able to click on one and see the details - expiration date, computers using the license, whatever. I have been unable to find this information.

Thanks,

Terry

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:32 AM

Answers

• Open OneCare on each PC and click Help/About to view the subscription LiveID. You can only have a single active subscription associated with a LiveID, so if you see 2 active and 1 expired, you are looking at a beta subscription and a retail subscription, which are different and can exist on the same Billing account.

You would think that it should not be too hard to have an online subscription management - a hub view on the server side - however, that isn't available at this point. You can make any or all of your computers into hub PCs to see the other PCs installed on the same LiveID/Subscription.

-steve

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:39 PM