To visualize the Account's form. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody, I have been deploymented a new external tool for my Dynamics CRM, in Visual Studio c# 2005 I got to do the conexion with the database and I would like to know how to get or visualize the Account's form, to be able to insert new dats, when i press a button. I unknown the instruccion in visual studio 2005 c. Please help me I leave my code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Drawing; using System.Text; using System.Windows.Forms; namespace PruebaCrm{ using System.Data.SqlClient; public partial class Form1 : Form { public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); } private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection("Data Source=CRM;Initial Catalog=ATXBUSINESSSOLUTIONS_MSCRM;Persist Security Info=False;" + "Integrated Security=SSPI;"); try { conn .Open(); MessageBox.Show("se conecto exitosamente"); } catch (Exception) { MessageBox.Show("no se pudo conectar error"); } } }
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:59 PM

Answers