i need to download my My Certifications in microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• Good day 
    i need to download my My Certifications in microsoft 
    Name Hesham Nasr hamed ali
    My ID   8818796 
    When I click on the button View or download your transcript

We are sorry...

We are unable to confirm your participation as a user for the Microsoft Certification Logo Builder. This site may be accessed only by MCP members who have achieved a Microsoft certification. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please sign-out of Passport and sign-in again with your MCP user login credentials.

For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP Program Service Center.

thanks
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• You're not using the correct credentials to access the MCP site.    You need to use the Windows Live account your certifications are linked to.  If you don't know what they are, you will need to contact your local Microsoft Regional Service Center.  Please refer to the following for further assistance http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-program-membership.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Proposed as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:26 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, February 2, 2012 7:14 AM
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:50 AM
  • Don't forget if this is his first cert, there should also be an email sent with information for accessing the site for the first time!

Tim

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:14 PM