none
Anyone can help on how to burn a cd in windows 10 please

Question

• I am sorry to say  but I wish I never updated to windows 10, it is a nightmare.  I have no idea how to burn a cd, it is imposible to find Window media Player,  it is only useful to play cd but I cant find how to burn, and you help realty doesn't help at all.  I also try your suggestion of TechNet forum and it keeps going around and around after a search to find an answer how to burn a cd.. it is really rubbish ...so so disappointed with it..   can someone help on how to burn a cd please please
    Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:24 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?auth=1

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Also, the TechNet and MSDN forums have had major problems today. The search function has only worked sporadically. The forum admins are aware of the problem and are working on it. This also accounts for no one seeing your question until now. Sorry about that.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, December 2, 2016 3:30 AM