Live sync will not connect RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Windows Live account with 2 PCs and 1 laptop. The 2 PCs (Vista Pro and 7 Premium) work fine. The laptop used to work, not sure why it does not now.

The laptop is Vista Business Professional on a Lenovo x200 Tablet.

When Live Sync starts, it opens the Windows Live sign in dialog, I enter my credentials, then it tries to connect, says it can't and gives me a list of possible problems. There is no proxy set on this laptop, and all other Internet applications work just fine.

Please advise.

Thanks!

JT

JT
    Friday, June 25, 2010 5:24 PM

Answers

• This forum is for Live Mesh beta (which will be retired). Live Sync, both the released version and the beta version (which combines Live Sync and Live Mesh  in a single product/service) are supported here - http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Friday, June 25, 2010 6:02 PM

All replies

• Just a bit more info: I did uninstall, and reinstall, as well as remove the Windows Live folder from my profile. Same problem.

JT
    Friday, June 25, 2010 5:25 PM
  • This forum is for Live Mesh beta (which will be retired). Live Sync, both the released version and the beta version (which combines Live Sync and Live Mesh  in a single product/service) are supported here - http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Friday, June 25, 2010 6:02 PM
  • Juan, is this with the Live Mesh client or the Windows Live Sync that released yesterday?
    Friday, June 25, 2010 6:11 PM
  • Hi Ken,

It is the Windows Live client...not the one released yesterday since I downloaded it before that. I don't remember it saying Mesh on it anywhere.

Juan

JT
    Friday, June 25, 2010 7:47 PM
  • Hi Ken,

It is the Windows Live client...not the one released yesterday since I downloaded it before that. I don't remember it saying Mesh on it anywhere.

Juan

JT

Juan, the released version of Live Sync is also discussed and supported at the link I provided above.

-steve

Monday, June 28, 2010 2:50 PM