Microsoft Office Communicator R2 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I recently implemented Office Communicator R2  at my Work, The installation and configuration went just fine in our environment. I have installed OCS 2007 R2 Standard on Windows 2008 R2, Exchange 2007 Server Running with windows 2003 OS, Mediation Server running with Windows 2008   residing on a Hyper-V host.. After putting all prerequisites in place, the install of the server finished successfully, Office Communicator R2 works fine without any issue at my office   N/W ( able to IM, able to receive incoming calls, and able to make outbound calls as well )

However when I try to connect to communicator from outside my office N/W,   I get an Error Message  

! There was a problem verifying the certificate from the server. Please contact your system administrator.

I can connect to communicator when I VPN however I cannot make calls or receive calls , I get an Error Message

The call was disconnected because you stopped receiving audio

Should I be implementing an edge server to fix this, I am very new to the world of OCS and am learning it, need your help to fix this.

Thanks,

• Changed type jean9681 Saturday, August 14, 2010 8:10 PM
    • Moved by Max Wang_1983 Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:41 PM forum consolidation (From:Networking)
    Friday, August 13, 2010 5:56 PM