none
CoreInfo run issues

Question

• I was checking if my laptop could run windows 10 64bit. I read everything I could find and everyone pointed to CoreInfo as the best source. Once I  downloaded and ran CoreInfo the info scrolls so fast and then the program ends. I have been unable to see the results.

I ran it using Administrator same thing.

I ran it using Administrator rights using command prompt and i get the message CoreInfo is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or a batch file.

What can i do to have the program run as designed.

David

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, February 01, 2016 4:03 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:01 PM

Answers

• Hello CoreInfo run issues.

I'd suggest you to ask this question in the Sysinternals Forums, more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:30 PM
  • Hello,

For help with CoreInfo I'd go where Luigi recommends.

However, I am not sure that knowing the mapping between logical processors and the physical processor, NUMA node, and socket on which they reside, as well as the cache’s assigned to each logical processor will help with your question on your laptop and Windows 10 x64 compatibility.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, February 01, 2016 4:02 PM

All replies

• Hello CoreInfo run issues.

I'd suggest you to ask this question in the Sysinternals Forums, more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:30 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, February 01, 2016 3:59 PM
  • Hello,

For help with CoreInfo I'd go where Luigi recommends.

However, I am not sure that knowing the mapping between logical processors and the physical processor, NUMA node, and socket on which they reside, as well as the cache’s assigned to each logical processor will help with your question on your laptop and Windows 10 x64 compatibility.

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Monday, February 01, 2016 4:02 PM