none
Pearson Vue - Online Proctored Exam - Where to Lodge Complaint? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys, not quite sure where to go from here as I have torn most of my hair out.

I’ve attempted to take the 70-411 OP exam now 3 times with no success. The first and second time the exam was unable to be started due to faults at Pearsons end (no greeter and wrong timezone), after numerous calls to their support staff (and speaking to call-center floor managers), I obtained refunds for both these exams.

Yesterday was my 3<sup>rd</sup> attempt at sitting the 70-411 online proctored exam. I was met by the greeter and told that the name on my Microsoft account does not match that of my ID.

I have previously sat and passed several exams at traditional testing centers (70-411, 70-680) with the same account. The name on my account is “Brad”, however my ID (which is the same one I used every time) shows “Bradley” – I was unable to start the online test due to this. I was also advised that I was not eligible for a refund and I would need to reschedule.

I’ve been in contact with Pearson and they are of no assistance with the issue. I’m wondering if there is anyone else I can contact that can assist with either a refund of the examination fee of the booking of another exam.

Thankyou, Bradley
    Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:55 AM

All replies