none
Way to know how many of my post marked as answer?

Question

• Hi,

I am little bit confused about thinking whether I should post this question in this forum or not. Anyway my qquestion is simple. I just wanna know how many of my posting marked/selected as answer?

I am talking about grid view filteration of MSDN forum.

thanksArup MCTS - SharePoint

Play Sudoku Online
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 11:28 AM

All replies

• Click on My Threads at right side of the forums page. Then Click on All Threads -->Answered.

You will get your threads filtered as answered.

SachinW Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by SachinW Wednesday, October 6, 2010 12:05 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Arup Biswas Thursday, October 7, 2010 2:15 PM
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 12:05 PM
  • Thanks for your reply..FYI, I know that. I want to figure out how to find how many of my own post marked as an answer.

let me know if you have any doubts...

Play Sudoku Online
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:09 PM
  • I want to figure out how to find how many of my own post marked as an answer.

Doesn�??t your Profile tell you that:   Posts: 237, Answers: 36?

If you wanted to see them I would try to see if the definitions of the search functions given here aren�??t by post (instead of by thread as is written):

E.g. how many hits do we get with:

meta:Search.MSForums.ThreadContributorUserName(Arup R) meta:Search.MSForums.IsAnswered(1)

Somehow that gets 76?  

So what you are really after is the conjunction of two searches: using the first argument to return posts (which I think it does) and then a search of that result to return only those posts which are marked Answered.

Oh.  Now I see what you could be complaining about.   That was in the MSDN brand (since you mentioned MSDN).  The Microsoft brand doesn�??t have a similar count in your profile, just a point total.

WTH?   Now I can�??t find that first profile again.   Oh.  There�??s a special  &type=forum  value which does that.    Who knew?   I�??m still not sure when it is provided automatically.

But I guess it doesn�??t matter which brand profile you do that query with.   I still see the same points and the same other statistics for each of your profiles.

Thanks for making me find this.   ; )

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 3:28 PM
  • Please don't get me wrong...I can see how many points i earn and how many I have already posted.I just figure it out that thread where my answer marked as answer.

I think now the confusion is getting resolved... 

Play Sudoku Online
    Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:34 AM