Site throws processing error when I log in. RRS feed

• Question

• I can access the manager site fine when I am not logged in, however when I log in to my Hotmail account the pages shows a error as does the catelogue, any ideas? 

The error is: 
    An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.

I have been trying for three weeks....
    • Edited by JonB. _ Thursday, July 3, 2008 1:47 AM more information
    Thursday, July 3, 2008 1:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Jon-

Have you completed the email verification process when you sign onto the Learning Manager site?  If you are still having problems, I'd be happy to take a look at your issue with you.  If you can email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com I'd be happy to help you further.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 1:17 AM
  • I am having a problem with the email verification. First of all, the message keeps referring to the email address listed above, as if there was an email address I could see to know where MS sent the email. There is no email address on the page. So, if they sent it to an address that is different than the one with which I logged in, I can't tell.

Then, if you have tried three times, you are instructed to "click here" for help. That takes you to a tech support page that, when you follow the prompts, does not have anything to do with the learning center. All the references are for other topics. When I try to fake it and pick a topic, I'm taken to a paid support page. I don't plan to pay for support on a Microsoft program that I have already paid when it is a Microsoft problem.

I just want to complete my training, and it is impossible to do at this time.

njdowd
    Sunday, October 2, 2011 5:43 PM