Web UI RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, Can you please help me solve this problem?

Thankyou

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:22 AM

Answers

• To fix this issue please follow the steps given below:-

1) Open the web.config file for the WebUI in visual studio or any xml editor. Path to the file is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentity\ZentityWebSite\WebUI \web.config

2) Add the following keys in the <appSettings> config section.

<appSettings>
        <add key="ZentityUser"        value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUser, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider" />
        <add key="ZentityUserProfile" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserProfile, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider" />
        <add key="AuthenticationProvider" value="ZentityAuthenticationProvider"/>
        <add key="ZentityUserManager" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserManager, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider"/>
        <add key="ZentityUserAdmin" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserAdmin, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider"/>
      </appSettings>

Please let me know if you have any further query.

• Proposed as answer by Kalnemi Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Remotek Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:37 PM
    Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:18 PM

All replies

• To fix this issue please follow the steps given below:-

1) Open the web.config file for the WebUI in visual studio or any xml editor. Path to the file is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zentity\ZentityWebSite\WebUI \web.config

2) Add the following keys in the <appSettings> config section.

<appSettings>
        <add key="ZentityUser"        value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUser, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider" />
        <add key="ZentityUserProfile" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserProfile, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider" />
        <add key="AuthenticationProvider" value="ZentityAuthenticationProvider"/>
        <add key="ZentityUserManager" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserManager, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider"/>
        <add key="ZentityUserAdmin" value="Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider.CustomZentityUserAdmin, Zentity.Security.AuthenticationProvider"/>
      </appSettings>

Please let me know if you have any further query.

• Proposed as answer by Kalnemi Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Remotek Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:37 PM
    Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:18 PM
  • Thanks for your fast reply, I still have a query though...

after opening te Web UI, I can only see the infotmation of the US President Sample, but i cant see the images.

I have also imported data from "PubMed Online" that i can not see in the Web UI Interface...

Could you please help me solving my problems?

Thankyou.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:04 PM
  • To see the images open the Pivot Viewer and then click on the *.cxml link. This will appear only for the resource which deep zoom craetion of the image has been done. In Web UI you can only see the details regarding the resource.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:36 PM