unable to download audio books from local library RRS feed

• Question

• I've gone thru all the steps to download an audio book with errors. The last error said something to the effect that my windows XP x 64 (what is that) something was not complete after going thru the security download. My windows XP is authentic and I've spent hours and several devices trying to complete a simple audio download.
    Saturday, January 29, 2011 2:42 AM

Answers

• No reply from the Original Poster and issue appears not to be Validation related.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, February 1, 2011 10:37 PM
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 10:37 PM

All replies

• "such a pain" wrote in message news:9fcc7e30-3edb-4278-a4de-9482333c5166...
    I've gone thru all the steps to download an audio book with errors. The last error said something to the effect that my windows XP x 64 (what is that) something was not complete after going thru the security download. My windows XP is authentic and I've spent hours and several devices trying to complete a simple audio download.

DETAILS PLEASE!
    What book? from where? what edition (home/pro) and SP level of XP are you using?
    is it 64bit or 32bit? What SP level are you at?
    (If you don't know the answer to any of the above, click on the Start button, then right-click on My Computer, and select Properties - all the information should be on the General tab)

What is the EXACT error message?

I doubt very much that this is a WGA problem, but just in case.....
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, January 29, 2011 2:51 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster and issue appears not to be Validation related.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, February 1, 2011 10:37 PM
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 10:37 PM