Posts Per Page RRS feed

• Question

• What can be done about changing the posts per page. I understand that some may not like it but 50 per page is a good way to go. The old saying out of sight out of mind is a huge factor in forums and if something hits page 2 it becomes a dead thread. And what then starts to typically happen is alot of forum bumping if peoples posts don't get answered.

The traffic of new users and posters on the Expression Web forum has increased a fair amount in the last couple of weeks. 50 posts per page would pretty much cover a weeks worth of posts
    Mike Expression Web Support
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:19 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that it would be great to be able to set this as a preference, along with other potential view preferences. We will consider this for a future release.
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:05 PM

All replies

• In an optimal situation, that would be user configurable.

Fifty (50) threads per page may be good with 20"+ 1600x1200 screens, but for someone working with a tablet screen, there may be preference to page rather than to scroll...
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 7:15 PM
  • Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that it would be great to be able to set this as a preference, along with other potential view preferences. We will consider this for a future release.
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager
    Tuesday, April 1, 2008 9:05 PM