Mega POI feature has pushpins in the legend, but all Stops data can't be reached. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using S&T 2013.  I can set up stops and create pushpins, but when the "Mega POI" file is included in the map, all of the Mega POIs show in the legend on the left, but I am unable to locate my stops, etc. which normally shows in the legend.  For example, I'd like to use the reverse the route feature, but I can't get to the Stop legend to create the reverse.  What might I be doing wrong?
    Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:24 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by "...when the "Mega POI" file is included in the map..."?  If you create a route file by setting up stops and creating pushpins, you are creating a new file.  If you open the Mega POI file, it is entirely different file.  The two do not automatically combine; that is something you must do yourself.  On the other hand, if you open the Mega POI file and start a route with new stops and create new pushpins, everything will be in one file.  Just be sure to give that file a unique name and/or address or it will over-write the original Mega POI file unless that is something you want to do.
    Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:43 AM