JMeter Scripts Integration with tfs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Can I integrate JMeter scripts in tfs for continuous integration and execute a load test. 

If Yes, can you please let me know the steps for the same. How long a load test can be executed in tfs after every release.

Thanks,

Archana

Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:46 PM

All replies

• Hi ArchanaAmpula,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Currently, cannot find the official documents to integrate the JMeter with TFS.

There is a Cloud-based Apache JMeter Load Test task to do that, but it’s cloud based.

You can have a try for Cloud-based Apache JMeter Load Test.

We suggest you can Run Apache JMeter load tests with Visual Studio Team Services, it has the detail steps to do the testing with JMeter.

Please also reference this article : Running Apache JMeter based load tests in the cloud – how to

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 5:53 AM
  • Hi ArchanaAmpula,

How about your problem?

If my reply could help you, please mark it as an answer, this will help other community members.

And, if you want to know more information about TFS, I recommend you could post your issue on Stack Overflow or Developer Community, where the MS support engineers for TFS will assist you with it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:27 AM