none
Access Hotmail problem: RRS feed

• Question

• Several Computers ago - going back 14 plus years - I obviously created  a couple of HOTMAIL accounts. Before I tossed the old computers because they had no more space left I obviously asked my Computer Guru guy to back-up the hard drives. The other day he came to fix a problem I had and I asked him to show me how to connect one of my old hard drives so that I could take a look.

He did so ( some emails go back to 2003 ) Found photos I remember - but had no record of - so I am currently saving them. I also found two Hotmail email accounts I created and used but had completely forgotten about. I went through the motions of getting into them. One opened up with a password I remembered using way back then - "BUT" wanted to send a code to the second email address which I had obviously used as a contact.

I couldn't remember the password code I used for the second one - try as I might - Failing that - I was then advised that a code would be sent to ( a phone number - only showed last two digits) It must have been a phone number where this 70 year old once worked.

Failing that I was then asked to supply 3 accounts /persons/descriptions of emails sent to me or by me that would be in the Hotmail account.  Heck - I couldn't even remember I had the accounts until I got into the old hard drives - let alone remember what emails are in them.. How can I access them - any ideas??

Friday, October 13, 2017 2:18 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Cloudbouncer,

The Azure IoT Hub forum is for General discussions for Getting Started, Development, Management, and Troubleshooting using Azure IoT Hub.

For your question you may get better support on Office365General forum.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:11 AM
  •  How can I access them - any ideas??

For Hotmail issues I'd ask over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

for the Microsoft account issues I'd chat or email them using the links at page bottom.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:31 AM