none
Adding Signature Features to Mobile Outlook Application RRS feed

• Question

• Good Morning,

My firm uses outlook heavily and each user has customer signatures with the desktop version of Outlook. Color, font, spacing, and logo are all important to maintain the brand's image specially when emailing clients. We like consistency and uniformity. Unfortunately many of the staff are mobile as so they need to send email via the mobile app. The app does not support those features so I would like to suggest adding them or making the desktop signature sync with the mobile app.  I feel many businesses would benefit with having that feature. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:25 PM

All replies

• Hello, 

Your feature request is out of our scope, the forum is used for developers to handle the app or ad developing issues.Could you try to post your feature request in Microsoft Community Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:12 AM