Asp. net Hangup problem RRS feed

• Question

• I am desperately trying to launch with debug  (Visual Studio 2010) an Asp.net application which used to work perfectly until about one hour ago.

All of a sudden, and without any intervention on my behalf, the loading of the start page (default.aspx) by Internet Explorer hangs up forever....

I verified with debug that there are no loops nor problems of any kind in the page load of both the default.aspx and the master page ,  code behind of both pages is executed correctly to end .

Looks like the browser cannot render (or doesn't receive in the Response) the html default page.

What can I do to solve the problem, if it can be solved ?

Thanks

Friday, March 3, 2017 3:13 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

You'll need to post it in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for more efficient responses, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 6, 2017 1:28 AM