sign in to mesh RRS feed

• Question

• where in the 1st page do I sign in ? When I go to the sign in box it goes to the next page ?

I have windows 7 - the only operating systems in the drop down menu are XP & Vista can I use one of these or do I have to add Win 7 ?

Ths Pat
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:55 PM

Answers

• For Windows 7 64 bit, download the Vista 64 bit version. The 32 bit installer is the same for XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
    If you click the sign-in button and are brought to the next page, that means that you are already signed in with a LiveID upon arrival at www.mesh.com and are signed in - your LiveID/Signin should appear at the upper right of the page where you see your Mesh (or only add a device)

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:09 PM

All replies

• For Windows 7 64 bit, download the Vista 64 bit version. The 32 bit installer is the same for XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
    If you click the sign-in button and are brought to the next page, that means that you are already signed in with a LiveID upon arrival at www.mesh.com and are signed in - your LiveID/Signin should appear at the upper right of the page where you see your Mesh (or only add a device)

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:09 PM
  • Thanks Stephen - Thats just what I needed !! Pat
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:59 PM