adobe flash player keeps telling me to down load it fowls me to every web site .at top of page alittlebar flash tells me to down load RRS feed

• General discussion

• wy dose adobe flash player keep telling me to down load  and why dose it come up on every site that igo to 1 ive tryed to down load be for it dident work so i uninstalled  all  but now its be come a pain because youcan click on the x and will disapere for about a minit and then come right back 2 also seems to have some kind affect on computer  ok say ther is a viedo on web page frist i click on it it will play very good the nex time it tellsme thati have to download flash player
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Sunday, May 9, 2010 10:32 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Sunday, May 9, 2010 10:32 PM Off topic. Not an MSE question. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats)
    Sunday, May 9, 2010 9:28 PM

All replies

• The forum you posted to is for the discussion of Microsoft Security Essentials antimalware. You can get help with Adobe Flash Player here - http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

Jim

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Sunday, May 9, 2010 10:32 PM