microsoft 70-290 RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any free exam vouchers for the microsoft 70-290 test? 
    Friday, November 19, 2010 4:26 PM

Answers

• You mean to where you don't have to pay for the exam?  No.  Discount vouchers are usually available in the MS Press books, and perhaps elsewhere.  Suggest you do a search for these.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 9, 2010 8:21 PM
    Friday, November 19, 2010 6:10 PM
    Answerer
  • No but there are always various goverment schemes that may help pay for the exam or some training depending which country you live in.

I find personally the cost of the training resources are the expensive part the exam costs are fairly low really.

As stated before the MS Press book has a discount voucher or alternatively some places are now doing training and exam with second shot vouchers all much cheaper than it would cost for the whole lot my local place is currently doing Exam and E-learning for specific exams for £199

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:08 PM

All replies

• You mean to where you don't have to pay for the exam?  No.  Discount vouchers are usually available in the MS Press books, and perhaps elsewhere.  Suggest you do a search for these.
    Friday, November 19, 2010 6:10 PM
    Answerer
  • No but there are always various goverment schemes that may help pay for the exam or some training depending which country you live in.

I find personally the cost of the training resources are the expensive part the exam costs are fairly low really.

As stated before the MS Press book has a discount voucher or alternatively some places are now doing training and exam with second shot vouchers all much cheaper than it would cost for the whole lot my local place is currently doing Exam and E-learning for specific exams for £199

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:08 PM