none
MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-643) 2nd edition book RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone knows when this will be released?

I dont want to have the issue i had with the 70 640 which i studied a not updated material and i had hard time passing that exam....

I have been trying to look when it will be released but with no luck...

Anyone knows? i wanna buy it...

Monday, December 13, 2010 2:51 AM

Answers

• Microsoft hasn't provided an information as to when the MS Press books will be updated.  Back in the beginning of September, Ben Watson indicated that it would be "a few months".  You might want to take a look at this thread regarding the R2 discussion.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com:80/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/thread/d9614142-1a0d-470f-ac26-d7289df769fb

Personally, I believe Microsoft dropped the ball by including questions on R2, and not updating either the exam objectives, or providing updated materials .

Network is my LOVE
    Friday, December 17, 2010 11:41 AM
  • MicroSmurf's Learning site is now showing the 2nd edition books under preparation materials, indicating that they're "in the works".  The links aren't clickable yet.

Double dittos on what Mohammad said - MS dropped the ball on the R2 issue - until called on the carpet in these forums.

Friday, December 17, 2010 3:47 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Microsoft hasn't provided an information as to when the MS Press books will be updated.  Back in the beginning of September, Ben Watson indicated that it would be "a few months".  You might want to take a look at this thread regarding the R2 discussion.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com:80/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/thread/d9614142-1a0d-470f-ac26-d7289df769fb

Personally, I believe Microsoft dropped the ball by including questions on R2, and not updating either the exam objectives, or providing updated materials .

Network is my LOVE
    Friday, December 17, 2010 11:41 AM
  • MicroSmurf's Learning site is now showing the 2nd edition books under preparation materials, indicating that they're "in the works".  The links aren't clickable yet.

Double dittos on what Mohammad said - MS dropped the ball on the R2 issue - until called on the carpet in these forums.

Friday, December 17, 2010 3:47 PM
    Answerer
  • Well iwill have to wait till the new edition is out... i dont plan studying the old edition with what happened....

I actually got notice of the new material on Active directory exam on this forums... and i ahd to study without almost not sleep for 2 days to catch up witht he new material... and even with that i got a seven hundred ish

And i dont want to pass through that thing again.. of not sleeping because of that jeezes bad microsoft!

Saturday, January 1, 2011 5:53 AM