trojanspy removal RRS feed

• Question

• I'm stuck with this supposed  low level virus named "Trojanspy" under the file  win/32bzub.gb.dll   i have installed the Windows Home One Care virus prevention program which cannot contain,quarantine or delete this virus. I also have all current Windows updates and have installed Windows Malicious software removal tool which still cannot correct this iisue.

I attemted the command prompt/ attribute on my control panel to see if  old DOS command could access and release hidden files with no luck. Attempted "F2" safe search then delete ,no luck. Home One scans  systems with same results of a pop up window saying it cannot remove this program must be done manually.  HELP!!!!!!!

onevatoloco2003@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007 10:51 AM

Answers

• Open Onecare, click on Change settings, then click on the logging tab. Click create a support log and it will open a report in your browser, Scroll down to the virus section to see where this threat has been detected. Perhaps you can simply delete the offending file. If the file is in your System Restore points, you may need to disable System Restore and enable it once again to wipe out all restore points, but note that doing so will cause you to be unable to ever use System Restore to revert to an earlier time.

If you need to reach support for help, 

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If it fails to validate your subscription, select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve
    Sunday, December 23, 2007 5:51 PM