Help- Windows 7 Pro key! RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 Professional with a product key but it ain't accepting it A.K.A I think i got another product key for ANOTHER WINDOWS 7 or it may be invalid, the key looks legit- will all Windows 7 keys work on all versions??? If not can I trade it in for ANOTHER key? Like I give them my product key by email and they give me one back free of charge???
    Friday, October 8, 2010 6:43 PM

Answers

• If you need an authentic, genuine Windows 7 product key, then you'll need to purchase one from the  Microsoft Store.  Genuine Microsoft product keys are valuable and absolutely no one is going to just "give" you one.
    Carey Frisch
    Friday, October 8, 2010 7:07 PM

All replies

• hey if anyone has a SPARE product key i'll give you mine if you give me yours?????

legally, no piracy

Friday, October 8, 2010 6:52 PM
  • If you need an authentic, genuine Windows 7 product key, then you'll need to purchase one from the  Microsoft Store.  Genuine Microsoft product keys are valuable and absolutely no one is going to just "give" you one.
    Carey Frisch
    Friday, October 8, 2010 7:07 PM
  • "windowskiller" wrote in message news:a361931a-fcf6-4ee6-8311-e9cf778260f4...

hey if anyone has a SPARE product key i'll give you mine if you give me yours?????

legally, no piracy

That's a bit like offering to swap HIV strains - NOT a good idea!

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, October 8, 2010 8:33 PM