Issues with color shifts in Panorama around stiched edges RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for making this free-to-use program available to us.

I have a problem with the new version of ICE (v2) with areas and bands of color shift or exposure shift around the stiched edges of photos. I've experienced this with all the panorama's I try to make in the new version. My source images are 5 TIFF files exported in lightroom from ARW (RAW) files.

To compare I installed the old version (1.4.4) and did the exact same panorama with the exact same source images.
    The output file from this version is more than double the size but also the exposure or color shift bands are almost none existent, it's a big difference vs V2.

I have made a screenshot to show what I mean. At the bottom is the image from ICE 1.4.4 and top is from ICE 2.0

ICEv2 vs ICEv1.4.4

On the other hand, Hugin does the same panorama without this effect showing.

Is this a problem with the software or with the exposure of my images? I used fixed focal length, fixed aperture and fixes ISO for these 5 source images, they do however slightly differ in shutter speed.

Thanks for taking a look at my question/problem.

Regards

Stan

• Edited by Stan Gobien Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:52 PM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:51 PM