none
HP Dynamic Platform and Thermal Platform Franework RRS feed

• Question

• hi 

I am back to using windows, I had Ubuntu but having issues with it  anyways it has always been my experience that any type of Net Framework doe not but slow my computer down and is constantly freezing up   to have more than 4 windows open at times its too much  HP has this Framework solutions installed and also the above subject  are these Framework programs really necessary all they seem to do is take up space

Molly

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:07 AM
    Monday, May 22, 2017 9:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Molly,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is talking about .Net Framework. from your description, this question is much related to HP Dynamic Platform and Thermal Platform Framework, I suggest you post in https://support.hp.com/us-en?swItemId=ob_158311_1&swEnvOid=4059 for a much professional support.               

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,                                   

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:36 AM