Sorting Accounts in Microsoft Money 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone tell me how to run reports that only include the information from one account?  Normally, I use Microsoft Money for just my business account, but I decided to be more intentional about my personal finances as well.  So I input all the data from my personal account, now I cannot figure out how to get a report which only has info from my business account.  There has to be a way to isolate the account one wants reports from, then run separate reports from the personal account.  Thank you!
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:18 PM

All replies

• I don't run the H&B version, but I expect that the reporting interface is similar Money Home.  

In the report screen, choose "Customize..." from the list at the left, and then the "Accounts" tab.  There you can select which accounts are used in the report.  If you then select "Add to my favorite reports" you can save this customized version.  You might also want to customize the report title before saving it and then use the customized title (or a shortened version) as the report name.  

Bill Becker

• Edited by Bill Becker Friday, April 8, 2016 3:03 AM Typo
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 9:02 PM