Windows Live Messenger Service Currently Unavailable. RRS feed

• Question

• For the past three days now when I have tried to sign into Windows Live Messenger it came up with:

Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Error code: 81000395

Now I have tried all the methods of which to fix this problem however none of them work.

On the connections page of the Windows Live Messenger is states that I am unable to connect to the .NET Messenger Service
    via my router, but my internet is fully functional, furthermore the other two computers that are in our household that are connected to the router have the same issue with Windows Live Messenger.

Moreover it seems that my Fathers email address is able to sign in perfectly, but not my brothers, my mothers or my own.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to no avail, as well as checking the firewall of the computers as well as the one on the router, they are set to allow windows live messenger.

How can I resolve this issue?
    • Moved by JeniferA Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:20 PM Off topic and too old to address as such. (Moved from Feedback and Comments to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:15 PM

Answers