2 CRM organizations using the same Discovery Service endpoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Our company has a front end server with 5 unique CRM organizations utilizing 1 Discovery Service URL (so for example we have a Stage CRM and Development CRM environment utilizing the same discovery service endpoint domain, but have unique organization names).

When I attempt to configure our environment using 3rd party integration tool like 'Scribe' I'm receiving the following error.

I cannot tell if this error is a limitation to the integration software (each unique organization requires it's own unique discovery service URL?) or if this is something I can fix quickly.  Has anyone else ran into this error and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Mitchell,

Have you tried browsing that URL in a browser to see if the xml comes up? Also, I believe the URL is something like https://orgname.servername.domain/XRM....?

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:06 PM
  • I am able to hit all 3 service endpoints (discovery, organization, and organization data).  I just think that since we have multiple CRM organizations utilizing the same discover service endpoint that I cannot configure our integrations accurately.
    Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:52 PM
  • Hi Mitchell,

Even if you're having multiple CRM organizations, the discovery service URL would be the same for all of them. The Discovery Service isn't related to any particular organization and it's utility is to discover the various organizations in a CRM deployment. So, the fact that the discovery service URL is same for all your organizations shouldn't pose a problem.

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

Friday, June 20, 2014 5:03 AM